NEW 2023 Elite Trailers 3BP 3 Horse Bumper Pull Horse Trailer **With Ramp!**
This 2023 Elite 3 Horse Bumper Pull is 7’6” wide, 7’ tall and includes drop down windows, swing out blanket bar and saddle rack, LED awning style load lights, spring loaded rear ramp, WERM flooring and so much more!
What is WERM flooring?
Finally, a permanent solution to a problem that horse and livestock owners have dealt with for years. The WERM flooring system completely seals your trailer floor and provides a padded, slip resistant surface that is impervious to liquids and eliminates the need for rubber mats. This unbelievable product will not crack or chip like spray-on liners! In addition to trailers, WERM is installed in barns, wash racks, isle ways, clipping rooms, cattle chutes, vet/equine centers, expo’s, fairgrounds, and much more. WERM can be installed on concrete, wood, aluminum, steel, or pretty much any other permanent surface.
Some of the many benefits include:
* Protects your trailer floor, adding value and longevity to your investment. Eliminates pitting and deterioration of aluminum and wood flooring.
* Extremely easy to clean after each use. No mats to remove, simply hose off the floor.
* Reduces road noise and offers an added cushion to provide ultimate comfort to your horses.
* Factory option on select new trailers and is available for all new and used trailers
* Excellent for stalls, aisle ways in your barn, and wash stalls.
GVW: 12,500 LBS
Empty weight: 5,060 LBS
Width: 7’6” wide
Footage: 24” short wall in dressing/tack area
Battery: single battery box wired up with battery
Wheel: aluminum wheel
Exterior skin: gray skin
Bars: 3-drop down windows with bars- 1 per stall
Rear door: double rear door with windows
Ramp: spring loaded rear ramp behind double doors
Divider: telescoping dividers
Light: LED ”awning style” load light-chrome plastic housing (2”X18”)(700 lumens)
Bars: 1-3 tier swing out blanket bar
Bars: Full width butt chain
Brush tray: 2 brush trays on dressing/tack area door
Saddle rack: 1-3 teir swing out saddle rack
Mat: WERM flooring in horse area
Step: fold up step on door to dressing/tack area
Lock: keyless dead bolt lock (combination)
* 2-5/16” Bulldog Coupler
* 3’ Wedge Nose
* 8,000 2” Square Drop Leg Jack
* .040 One Piece Aluminum Roof Sheet
* Full Length Side Slats with White Smooth Sheets Above
* Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Breaks
* Radial Tires with Steel Wheels
* Stainless Steel Wheel Simulators
* Hehr 15’x34” Sliding Windows with Welded Bars (Hip Side)
* Dressing Room Door with Camper Latch and Hehr Windows
* Drop Down Feed Doors with Hehr Windows (Head Side)
* Escape Door on Streetside at 1st Horse with Locking Seal Plate*
* 56/44 Double Rear Doors with Hehr Windows and Locking Seal Plates
* 4” Rubber Docking Bumper
* Lined and Insulated Head and Rump Walls
* Two Exterior Ties per Stall
* Halogen Load Light at Rear
* LED Dome and Clearance Lights
* 7 Way Plug and Wiring
* Recessed Exterior Light Switches
* Spare Tire Carrier
* Breast/Butt Bars at All Horse Area Doors
* One Interior Tie per Stall
* Rubber on Wall at Hip/Head/Wall in Horse Area
* .125 Smooth Aluminum Floor (5052 Marine Grade)
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Horse Area
* Slatted Dividers with Stall Pads
* One Feed Bag per Horse
* One Roof Vent per Stall
* LED High and Low Turn Signals at Rear
* Marine Carpet on Dress Floor, Drop and Bed
* Bulkhead Wall with Padding
* Permanent Rear Tack Compartment
* One Saddle Rack per Horse
* Blanket Bar
* 10 Bridle Hooks
* Brush Trays
Additional trailer details:
* Doors- All Elite built doors are engineered with heavy duty, proprietary extrusions and constructed to allow for maximum seal.
* Drop Bars- Elite built drop down bar mechanism is machined to allow ease of use. Independent from the drop down door allows for simple use.
* Lighting-Elite utilizes LED interior and exterior clearance lighting in all wiring harnesses. All wiring connections are plugs or are soldered, covered with heat shrink material.
* Horse Dividers- With multiple divider types, the Elite divider is built with designed extrusions that give it maximum strength
* Bulkhead Wall- .090” smooth sheet welded on to our heavy duty wall posts.
* Lining and Insulation- With 4 tiers of protection, Elite Horse Trailers provide the protection from horses kicking and pawing, and help prevent sidewall damage and exterior dings.
* Axles and Tires- Elite uses Dexter Rubber Torsion axles with electric brakes and name brand tires. Our trailers are engineered with accurate weights that provide proper axle and tire size based on the total weight of the trailer and it’s contents, including living quarters.
* Hinges- Elite’s proprietary, heavy duty, extruded hinge is used for doors and dividers. This hinge is fitted with a brass fitting that lubricates and allows for a tighter fit with the stainless pin. This hinge is welded to the structure to give us the strongest hinge possible.
* Windows- Elite only uses HEHR windows. Available in many sizes and types, you can rest assured that they will be installed, worry free.
* Saddle Racks- The Elite built carpeted saddle racks are designed to hold a large variety of today’s saddles.
* Wall Rubber- The wall rubber on our trailers is corded rubber matting that is able to absorb impacts that would damage lesser made products.
* Carpet- Marine grade carpeting is used in the tack room and other applications to assure a long life.
* Top Rail- Continuous 5” radius rail with an overall height of 8” and a material thickness of 3/16” with an integrated drip rail.
* Drop Gusset- 3/16” thickness, welded one piece gussets which add structure to provide maximum nose strength.
* Drop Wall- 3/16” thickness with an engineered break on the top and bottom adds strength and allows for a cleaner weld area to ensure against leakage.
* Flooring- Elite’s floor structure consists of 4” I beams with an upper 2 1’2” flange and a lower 3” flange on 12” centers. Elite utilizes a .125” thick, 5052 marine grade sheet floor on top of the structure.
* Rear Frame- The rear frame is supported by a 2 1/2” x 5” upper header at a 1/4” thickness. For added strength, the rear frame side post is integrated through the floor into the bottom rail.
* Aluminum Side Wall Construction- 6005 T6 aluminum alloy posts with 7” posts at the drop wall, 5” x 1 3/8” at doors and dividers, and 1 3/8” x 2 1/2” for all other side wall structure posts. The exterior, 6063 aluminum interlocking extruded slat is .125 thick. Exterior smooth sheets are a 3004 aluminum alloy with a H291 temper and thickness of up to .063”.
* Roof Construction- 1” x 2 1/2&rdqu