NEW 2023 Elite Trailers 2 Horse BP Horse Trailer!
Conventional slant load trailers are one of the prevalent designs in the market today. Available in multiple widths, lengths and heights, our standard slant load trailers are designed with two to nine horses in mind. Custom models are available to haul many more. Most of our living quarters trailers will start with our standard slant models, then customized to fit the requests of our customers.
GVW: 3,890 LBS
Empty weight: 8,400 LBS
Width: 7’ upgraded to 7’6”
Footage: added length in dressing room with carpet
Battery: single battery box wired up with battery
Bars/drop down: drop down window bars with custom latch system
Gate: full swing rear gate
Divider: telescoping divider
Light: LED ”awning style” load light-chrome plastic housing
Bars: additional blanket bar, swing out blanket rack
Saddle rack: offset swingout post for saddle racks
Hooks: bridal hooks welded on bar, 5 on short wall, 10 on bulk head wall
Rubber: rubber, double wall and insulate
Step: fold up step to tack room
* 2-5/16” Bulldog Coupler
* 3’ Wedge Nose
* 8,000 2” Square Drop Leg Jack
* .040 One Piece Aluminum Roof Sheet
* Full Length Side Slats with White Smooth Sheets Above
* Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Breaks
* Radial Tires with Steel Wheels
* Stainless Steel Wheel Simulators
* Hehr 15’x34” Sliding Windows with Welded Bars (Hip Side)
* Dressing Room Door with Camper Latch and Hehr Windows
* Drop Down Feed Doors with Hehr Windows (Head Side)
* Escape Door on Streetside at 1st Horse with Locking Seal Plate*
* 56/44 Double Rear Doors with Hehr Windows and Locking Seal Plates
* 4” Rubber Docking Bumper
* Lined and Insulated Head and Rump Walls
* Two Exterior Ties per Stall
* Halogen Load Light at Rear
* LED Dome and Clearance Lights
* 7 Way Plug and Wiring
* Recessed Exterior Light Switches
* Spare Tire Carrier
* Breast/Butt Bars at All Horse Area Doors
* One Interior Tie per Stall
* Rubber on Wall at Hip/Head/Wall in Horse Area
* .125 Smooth Aluminum Floor (5052 Marine Grade)
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Horse Area
* Slatted Dividers with Stall Pads
* One Feed Bag per Horse
* One Roof Vent per Stall
* LED High and Low Turn Signals at Rear
* Marine Carpet on Dress Floor, Drop and Bed
* Bulkhead Wall with Padding
* Permanent Rear Tack Compartment
* One Saddle Rack per Horse
* Blanket Bar
* 10 Bridle Hooks
* Brush Trays
* Doors: All Elite built doors are engineered with heavy duty, proprietary extrusions and constructed to allow for maximum seal.
* Drop Bars: Elite built drop down bar mechanism is machined to allow ease of use. Independent from the drop down door allows for simple use.
* Lighting: Elite utilizes LED interior and exterior clearance lighting in all wiring harnesses. All wiring connections are plugs or are soldered, covered with heat shrink material.
* Horse Dividers: With multiple divider types, the Elite divider is built with designed extrusions that give it maximum strength
* Bulkhead Wall: .090” smooth sheet welded on to our heavy duty wall posts.
* Lining and Insulation: With 4 tiers of protection, Elite Horse Trailers provide the protection from horses kicking and pawing, and help prevent sidewall damage and exterior dings.
* Axles and Tires: Elite uses Dexter Rubber Torsion axles with electric brakes and name brand tires. Our trailers are engineered with accurate weights that provide proper axle and tire size based on the total weight of the trailer and it’s contents, including living quarters.
* Hinges: Elite’s proprietary, heavy duty, extruded hinge is used for doors and dividers. This hinge is fitted with a brass fitting that lubricates and allows for a tighter fit with the stainless pin. This hinge is welded to the structure to give us the strongest hinge possible.
* Windows: Elite only uses HEHR windows. Available in many sizes and types, you can rest assured that they will be installed, worry free.
* Saddle Racks: The Elite built carpeted saddle racks are designed to hold a large variety of today’s saddles.
* Wall Rubber: The wall rubber on our trailers is corded rubber matting that is able to absorb impacts that would damage lesser made products.
* Carpet: Marine grade carpeting is used in the tack room and other applications to assure a long life.
* Top Rail: Continuous 5” radius rail with an overall height of 8” and a material thickness of 3/16” with an integrated drip rail.
* Drop Gusset: 3/16” thickness, welded one piece gussets which add structure to provide maximum nose strength.
* Drop Wall3/16” thickness with an engineered break on the top and bottom adds strength and allows for a cleaner weld area to ensure against leakage.
* Flooring: Elite’s floor structure consists of 4” I beams with an upper 2 1’2” flange and a lower 3” flange on 12” centers. Elite utilizes a .125” thick, 5052 marine grade sheet floor on top of the structure.
* Rear Frame: The rear frame is supported by a 2 1/2” x 5” upper header at a 1/4” thickness. For added strength, the rear frame side post is integrated through the floor into the bottom rail.
* Aluminum Side Wall Construction: 6005 T6 aluminum alloy posts with 7” posts at the drop wall, 5” x 1 3/8” at doors and dividers, and 1 3/8” x 2 1/2” for all other side wall structure posts. The exterior, 6063 aluminum interlocking extruded slat is .125 thick. Exterior smooth sheets are a 3004 aluminum alloy with a H291 temper and thickness of up to .063”.
* Roof Construction: 1” x 2 1/2” arched roof bows with one piece, .040” thick 3003 H16 aluminum roof sheet.
While we always strive for complete accuracy, please confirm specifications with one of our sales reps.