NEW 2022 Elite Trailers SCG7.5X24 24’ Stock / Stock Combo Trailer!
This 2024 Elite 24’ stock combo is 7’6” wide, 7’6” tall and includes drop down 12k hydraulic jack with cover, swing out blanket bar and saddle rack, 3’ boot box, 8’ aerodyne hayrack with ladder and tie rail, keyless dead bolt lock and so much more!
Stock Combo Horse Trailers are engineered to deliver rugged good looks and the durability to stand up to a wide range of hauling. With a heavy duty, engineered structure the Stock Combo Horse Trailer works hard with you, not against you.
GVW: 17,246 LBS
Empty weight: 5,980 LBS
Footage- 3’ short wall in dressing area
Height- 7’ 6” height
Jack- 12k hydraulic single leg jack with cover
Battery- single battery box wired up with battery
Tire- LT235/85R16 load range ”G” wheel & tire (spare)-rated 3,750
Tire- (4) LT235/85R16 load range ”G”
Wheel- aluminum wheel
Exterior skin- gray skin
Gate- full width rear gate
Gate- 1 center gate at slant
Light-3/4” button LED running lights, LED ”awning style” load light, LED extra high turn signals
In ties- 4 trailer ties welded inside
Out ties- 5 trailer ties outside bolted on
Vent- two way roof vents in stock area
Bars- four bell/splint boot bars carpeted on tack/dressing area door
Bars- 1-4 tier swing out blanket bar
Saddle rack- 1-4 swing out saddle rack
Hooks- 20 bridal hooks on bulk head wall in dressing/tack area
Trays- 2- brush trays on tack/dressing door
Mat- floor mats in stock and dressing/tack area
Carpet- carpet on walls in tack/dressing area
Step- fold up step on tack/dressing room door
Track- track only for plexiglass in stock area
Shelf- hat shelf with clothes rod underneath in tack/dressing area
Box- 3’ carpeted boot box with single lid in tack/dressing area
Lock- combo lock on dressing/tack door
Hay rack- 8’ aerodyne hayrack with ladder and tie rail
* 2-5/16” Adjustable Coupler with Safety Chains and Breakaway Kit
* Single Speed Jack
* 8’ Long with 2’ Tapered Nose
* .040 One Piece Aluminum Roof Sheet
* Full Length Side Slats with Two Air Spaces and White Smooth Sheets
* Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Breaks
* Radial Tires with Steel Wheels
* Stainless Steel Hub Caps
* Full Width Rear Gates with Pipe Hardware
* 4” Rubber Docking Bumper
* Escape Gate on Streetside at 1st Horse with Breast Bar
* One Exterior Tie per Stall
* .125 Smooth Aluminum Floor (5052 Marine Grade)
* 7 Way Plug and Wiring
* LED Dome and Clearance Lights
* LED Turn Signals at Rear
* Recessed Exterior Light Switches
* Two Interior Ties per Stall
* Bulkhead Wall
* Rubber on Bulkhead Wall (Stock Side)
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Horse Area
* Slatted Dividers with Stall Pads
* Marine Carpet on Floor, Drop and Bed in Dress
* Dressing Room Door with Hehr Window and Camper Latch
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Dress
* 10 Bridle Hooks
* One Saddle Rack per Horse
* Doors: All Elite built doors are engineered with heavy duty, proprietary extrusions and constructed to allow for maximum seal.
* Lighting: Elite utilizes LED interior and exterior clearance lighting in all wiring harnesses. All wiring connections are plugs or are soldered, covered with heat shrink material.
* Bulkhead Wall: .090” smooth sheet welded on to our heavy duty wall posts.
* Lining and Insulation: With 4 tiers of protection, Elite Horse Trailers provide the protection from horses kicking and pawing, and help prevent sidewall damage and exterior dings.
* Axles and Tires: Elite uses Dexter Rubber Torsion axles with electric brakes and name brand tires. Our trailers are engineered with accurate weights that provide proper axle and tire size based on the total weight of the trailer and it’s contents, including living quarters.
* Hinges: Elite’s proprietary, heavy duty, extruded hinge is used for doors and dividers. This hinge is fitted with a brass fitting that lubricates and allows for a tighter fit with the stainless pin. This hinge is welded to the structure to give us the strongest hinge possible.
* Windows: Elite only uses HEHR windows. Available in many sizes and types, you can rest assured that they will be installed, worry free.
* Saddle Racks: The Elite built carpeted saddle racks are designed to hold a large variety of today’s saddles.
* Wall Rubber: The wall rubber on our trailers is corded rubber matting that is able to absorb impacts that would damage lesser made products.
* Carpet: Marine grade carpeting is used in the tack room and other applications to assure a long life.
* Top Rail: Continuous 5” radius rail with an overall height of 8” and a material thickness of 3/16” with an integrated drip rail.
* Drop Gusset: 3/16” thickness, welded one piece gussets which add structure to provide maximum nose strength.
* Drop Wall: 3/16” thickness with an engineered break on the top and bottom adds strength and allows for a cleaner weld area to ensure against leakage.
* Flooring: Elite’s floor structure consists of 4” I beams with an upper 2 1’2” flange and a lower 3” flange on 12” centers. Elite utilizes a .125” thick, 5052 marine grade sheet floor on top of the structure.
* Rear Frame: The rear frame is supported by a 2 1/2” x 5” upper header at a 1/4” thickness. For added strength, the rear frame side post is integrated through the floor into the bottom rail.
* Aluminum Side Wall Construction: 6005 T6 aluminum alloy posts with 7” posts at the drop wall, 5” x 1 3/8” at doors and dividers, and 1 3/8” x 2 1/2” for all other side wall structure posts. The exterior, 6063 aluminum interlocking extruded slat is .125 thick. Exterior smooth sheets are a 3004 aluminum alloy with a H291 temper and thickness of up to .063”.
* Roof Construction:1” x 2 1/2” arched roof bows with one piece, .040” thick 3003 H16 aluminum roof sheet.
While we always strive for complete accuracy, please confirm specifications with one of our sales reps.
Check out our website to find out more about our options.