NEW 2024 Elite Trailers 4GSC 24’ Stock / Stock Combo Horse Trailer With Dual Man Tack Room Doors!
This 2024 Elite 24’ stock combo is 7’6” wide, 7’ tall and includes a dual man door tack room with WERM flooring in stall area (description below)! The dual man door means there is a door on each side of the trailer that both open up to the same tack room, making it more convenient when saddling your horse from either side of the trailer. It also includes two dividers and a center gate at a slant making it easy to haul horses in the front and cattle in the back if you choose to do so.
Stock Combo Horse Trailers are engineered to deliver rugged good looks and the durability to stand up to a wide range of hauling. With a heavy duty, engineered structure the Stock Combo Horse Trailer works hard with you, not against you.
What is WERM flooring?
Finally, a permanent solution to a problem that horse and livestock owners have dealt with for years. The WERM flooring system completely seals your trailer floor and provides a padded, slip resistant surface that is impervious to liquids and eliminates the need for rubber mats. This unbelievable product will not crack or chip like spray-on liners! In addition to trailers, WERM is installed in barns, wash racks, isle ways, clipping rooms, cattle chutes, vet/equine centers, expo’s, fairgrounds, and much more. WERM can be installed on concrete, wood, aluminum, steel, or pretty much any other permanent surface.
Some of the many benefits include:
* Protects your trailer floor, adding value and longevity to your investment. Eliminates pitting and deterioration of aluminum and wood flooring.
* Extremely easy to clean after each use. No mats to remove, simply hose off the floor.
* Reduces road noise and offers an added cushion to provide ultimate comfort to your horses.
* Factory option on select new trailers and is available for all new and used trailers
* Excellent for stalls, aisle ways in your barn, and wash stalls.
FLOOR PLAN INCLUDED
GVW: 17,246 LBS
Empty weight: 6,270 LBS
Width- 7’6” wide
Footage- 68” short wall in dressing area
40” pen setting per stall divider for 3 stalls with a 100” rear stall
Jack- 12k hydraulic single leg jack
Axles: 2-7k rubber torsion axles
Battery- single battery box wired up with battery
Tire- (5) LT235/85R16 load range G wheel and tire
Wheel- Alcoa aluminum wheel
Exterior skin- gray
Stainless Steel on Nose
Door- 42” dressing room door with window - 1 on each side
Gate- 2 dividers, 1 slanted center gate
Light- LED awning style load light, LED extra high turn signals, LED dome lights
Tie- 12 outside tie rings-6 on each side of trailer, 4 ties in rear stall with center gate, 2 ties in each stall with divider
2, 4 tier swing out blanket bars - 1 on each door in tack area
Saddle rack- 2, 4 tier swing out saddle racks
Hooks-20 bridal hooks
Trays- 2 brush trays- 1 on each door to tack/dressing area
Mat- floor mats in dressing/tack area
Flooring- WERM flooring in stall area
Rubber- insulated with rubber on walls in stall area
Carpet- carpet on bulkhead wall in dressing area
Step- fold up step at each door to dressing/tack area
Track- track for plexiglass in stall area- Plexiglass not included
Box- carpeted boot box
Lock- Keyless Dead Bolt Lock at each door
Hayrack- 8’ Aerodyne hayrack with ladder and tie rail
* 2-5/16” Adjustable Coupler with Safety Chains and Breakaway Kit
* Single Speed Jack- UPGRADED
* 8’ Long with 2’ Tapered Nose
* .040 One Piece Aluminum Roof Sheet
* Full Length Side Slats with Two Air Spaces and Smooth Sheets
* Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Breaks
* Radial Tires with Steel Wheels- UPGRADED
* Stainless Steel Hub Caps
* Full Width Rear Gates with Pipe Hardware
* 4” Rubber Docking Bumper
* Escape Gate on Streetside at 1st Horse with Breast Bar
* One Exterior Tie per Stall- UPGRADED
* .125 Smooth Aluminum Floor (5052 Marine Grade)
* 7 Way Plug and Wiring
* LED Dome and Clearance Lights- UPGRADED
* LED Turn Signals at Rear
* Recessed Exterior Light Switches
* Two Interior Ties per Stall- UPGRADED
* Rubber on Bulkhead Wall (Stock Side)- UPGRADED
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Horse Area- UPGRADED
* Slatted Dividers with Stall Pads
* Marine Carpet on Drop and Bed in Dress
* Dressing Room Door with Hehr Window and Camper Latch
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Dress
* 10 Bridle Hooks- UPGRADED
* One Saddle Rack per Horse- UPGRADED
* Doors: All Elite built doors are engineered with heavy duty, proprietary extrusions and constructed to allow for maximum seal.
* Lighting: Elite utilizes LED interior and exterior clearance lighting in all wiring harnesses. All wiring connections are plugs or are soldered, covered with heat shrink material.
* Bulkhead Wall: .090” smooth sheet welded on to our heavy duty wall posts.
* Lining and Insulation: With 4 tiers of protection, Elite Horse Trailers provide the protection from horses kicking and pawing, and help prevent sidewall damage and exterior dings.
* Axles and Tires: Elite uses Dexter Rubber Torsion axles with electric brakes and name brand tires. Our trailers are engineered with accurate weights that provide proper axle and tire size based on the total weight of the trailer and it’s contents, including living quarters.
* Hinges: Elite’s proprietary, heavy duty, extruded hinge is used for doors and dividers. This hinge is fitted with a brass fitting that lubricates and allows for a tighter fit with the stainless pin. This hinge is welded to the structure to give us the strongest hinge possible.
* Windows: Elite only uses HEHR windows. Available in many sizes and types, you can rest assured that they will be installed, worry free.
* Saddle Racks: The Elite built carpeted saddle racks are designed to hold a large variety of today’s saddles.
* Wall Rubber: The wall rubber on our trailers is corded rubber matting that is able to absorb impacts that would damage lesser made products.
* Carpet: Marine grade carpeting is used in the tack room and other applications to assure a long life.
* Top Rail: Continuous 5” radius rail with an overall height of 8” and a material thickness of 3/16” with an integrated drip rail.
* Drop Gusset: 3/16” thickness, welded one piece gussets which add structure to provide maximum nose strength.
* Drop Wall: 3/16” thickness with an engineered break on the top and bottom adds strength and allows for a cleaner weld area to ensure against leakage.
* Flooring: Elite’s floor structure consists of 4” I beams with an upper 2 1’2” flange and a lower 3” flange on 12” centers. Elite utilizes a .125” thick, 5052 marine grade sheet floor on top of the structure.
* Rear Frame: The rear frame is supported by a 2 1/2” x 5” upper header