#1 MOST HORSE TRAILERS SOLD | 2018 and 2019
As awarded by NATM. Our team ALWAYS works to build the BEST horse trailer in the industry, and it shows!
Lakota’s Dedication to Innovation
Lakota’s team is comprised of people with decades of experience in the towable manufacturing industry. Many of our innovations originated in other segments of the towable recreational vehicle market, which requires the same precision and creativity to balance function with comfort. We have taken these values and built an all-aluminum horse trailer that is targeted to how the horse and owner really use the trailer. In the coming years you can expect to see innovative standards and optional features that you do not typically see in the horse trailer industry.
Why? Common sense features that make your horse lifestyle more convenient are what Lakota strives to achieve. We have the quality dealers, suppliers and competencies to achieve more than most other horse trailer manufacturers.
- Lakota’s living quarters and trailers are built under one roof – no converters necessary. This guarantees the best fit and finish throughout.
- Lakota offers more Essential Standards, rather than expensive options, at a more affordable packaged price. Apples to apples, you will find Lakota to be the best in quality and value compared to the competition.
- Lakota’s top quality aluminum horse trailers carry a single-source 7-Year structural warranty, as well as a 1-Year material warranty.
- One of Lakota’s many standard trailer features are its sidewalls constructed of tubular aluminum - versus the C-Channel construction that many other manufacturers are using. This makes Lakota 33% stronger than the horse industry standard.
- Lakota pays attention to detail, application and durability that is refreshing to the seasoned horse owner.
- Lakota’s innovation means more practical solutions for trail riders and professionals. The HUT and Grande are great examples of how comfort can be achieved in smaller and larger models.
2020 Model Warranty
Lakota's warranty is among the best in the business with a 8 year warranty on the aluminum structure, a 2 year warranty on the living quarters, and 1 year hitch to bumper workmanship and materials.
Lakota personally builds your trailer AND your trailer's conversion. This is extremely convenient for owners because there is no finger pointing between the manufacture and conversion company if an issue arises with your unit.
Once you buy Lakota we are family and work hard to treat you that way!
3D Lakota Living Quarter Tour
Want to tour a specific model? Visit Lakota Trailers Website