We handcraft Bee trailers with painstaking attention to detail and from the finest materials available anywhere. That's why the Bee trailer is one of the best-built and longest-lasting trailers on the road today.
All Bee Trailers include our standard quality features:
* All Bee Trailers are built with A60 galvanneal sheets. These have a higher galvanneal content than other sheets and offer superior rust and corrosion resistance.
* We use special caulking material that will not dry out or shrink after several years and destroy the watertight integrity. We seal all joints inside and outside.
* We solid weld our top seams, which eliminates the possibility of roof leaks. Other manufacturers rivet or spot weld their roofs and after some use, the seams may leak. Welding also improves strength and contributes to long life.
* We undercoat every trailer, including the insides of the fenders, because we want them to last. This provides the undercarriage with excellent protection against weather and road elements.
* We drill every hole for rivets, screws, and bolts before we apply the three coats of rust-preventive primer. This eliminates the chance of rusty metal shavings after the trailer has been painted.
* We apply three coats of Vaspar automotive grade acrylic enamel to every trailer.
* The wood floors in Bee trailers are 2" x 8" #1 grade lumber that is pressure-treated to .40. This lumber carries an industry leading limited lifetime warranty.
* We use Dexter rubber torsion axles and Goodyear tires because of their outstanding reputation. And, like Bee Trailers, they stand behind the product they produce.
* We put diamond plate gravel guards on every trailer to prevent paint chips and dings.
* Many of the trailers we build are custom-ordered by people who know what they want. These trailers are constructed by craftsmen with decades of experience.
* We guarantee the entire structure of Bee Trailers for five years - that's as good as it gets in the trailer industry.